Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I really loved the quote by William Penn: "What is wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it. Right is still right, even if no one else is doing it." Integrity is everything!

I've come to see how crucial it is to uphold moral principles when working with the population we serve.

This module really gave a valuable insight into compliance do's and dont's. I learned a lot from this module about the correct way to treat students and what to tell them inside of there processes. With this information I will now know how to be compliant with students. 

This module taught me more about the importance of accreditation and function of the supporting entities that back up the professionalism of our school. I also learned the importance of maintaining the integrity of these entities and our school by always presenting the most truthful and accurate information to our students at all times.

The course has reinforced the rules we currently adhere to at my institution. The course has provided helpful tools that I plan to share with me team.

Learning about the importance of accreditation. Also be honest when sharing information.  

Acting with integrity. 

A very informative overview of the roles of the State agencies, Accreditation, and USDOE. A common theme is operating with integrity and professional student services. I have found that it is very important that each staff of the school deal with the students with transparency and provides all information for student decision-making. It is a great idea to manage student expectations, then delivering more than expected will create a positive relationship with the students. Meeting the accreditation criteria is very important, and this is best achieved by forming a leadership team that involves each department. Each accreditation criteria should be addressed in rotation and compliance shout be insured. Compliance with the State and Nursing Board, if applicable, is another area that should be closely followed.

This module is a good way to remind staffs that students are looking at you in everyway you do and is trusting that you know what your doing. Acting professionally and being transparent with the students will give you a lot advantage with earning their trust and creates a good image of the school.

I agree that the module reinforces the Dynamics of the school , its faculty and students integrity and the reputation of the facility.

Being honest and having ethics is very important in a work place. 

I do know that some of the implications of misleading or withholding information from a student are severe, but this module really hit home with the importance of it all.

Institutions that provide quality education must be committed with their mission and core values.

As an academia providers. It's paramount to be very honest and respective to all students because non accredited institutions students labor to pay out of pocket to support the school. All institutions either accredited or non must respects ethics and be very polite to students of all ethnical backgrounds. 

I am in agreement with everyone. All the institutions must be honest, truthfulness and treat all students with respects and high integrity.

This module has been extremely informative! 

Being transparent and empowering the entire team to be able to answer questions and provide accurate and relevant information is the key to minimizing student complaints.  it is important that staff is aware that if they don't have the information to involve others who can help answer student concerns.

This module has taught me the importance of staying in compliance, and the repercussions of non-compliance on both school and students.  It also taught me the importance of transparency with prospective students.  There is a lot in the module. I also appreciated the part on customer service and integrity and how that transcends into the community. 

It clarified about the differences between Federal Education regulation and regulation by State and Accrediting agencies for me.

Sign In to comment