Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Our insitution is very conscious of the DNC registry regulations. If a prospective student asked to be put on the DNC List then we update the individual in CampusVue and let our DOA other lead dispersing/managing individuals know as well.

We do not cold call any prospective students. They would have initiated a relationship; however, if they are old inquiries, we do continue to contact them. I would not have any way of knowing if they are on a DNC list. Something we should look into.

Janice,

Hi! Is your school able to track information in a system? If so, this is a great tool for placing a do-not-call note IF a person requests not to be contacted in the future.

Cindy Bryant

Our school initiates a relationship early on so the student more often than not seeks to provide US with information. This relationship is based on our "students first" approach.

First we have printed in our school catalog, student handbook and on our website language regarding the Do-Not-Call regs. The students are informed in writing annually (along with any other regulatory changes or policies)and asked to notify the campus president immediately if any help is needing to be addresses.
We do not do a lot of calls and when we have in the past the school has been very selective in using quality companies with tenure and good track records.

Allan,

Thank you for joining the forum! You are the first to mention that you have the D-N-C regulations printed in your catalog. Great idea.

Cindy Bryant

We are able to track in our system which numbers should not be contacted. If we print off a list of numbers, there would be a note on the side with DNC. All of our leads are generated by the person visting our site directly, calling our campus, or requesting information online. If it is a new lead and they ask to be put on the DNC list then we will save that in the system.

WE TRY TO PURGE OUR SYSTEM EVERY COUPLE OF MONTHS TO ENSURE THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN

Our institution has implemented an CRM package that allows us to track every single attempt to reach a phone number as well as email. This is reviewed on a daily basis by our National Admission Director.

Sonia,

Purging the system is a great way to stay on top of changes. THank you for sharing.

Cindy Bryant

They are in the DNC registry. They will come up in a search. We can also put them on DNC through our lead management software.

Kathleen,

Thank you for your response. Does your schools system work effectively for you?

Cindy Bryant

I've used Zspeed CRM and CampusVue all very user friendly to track with accuracy DNC drop down and hey are permanently removed unless they inquire again.

Sharis,

Hi! I am not familiar with Zspeed CRM. Would love to hear more about the program and it's efficiency.

Cindy Bryant

Sharis,

Hi! I am not familiar with Zspeed CRM. Would love to hear more about the program and it's efficiency.

Cindy Bryant

Everyone has to abide by Do-Not-Call Restrictions. That's why they are in place.
Renate

I do not know the answer this question and our college is closed today because of the weather. I will have to get back to this one.

Our school does not cold call prospective students. We only contact those prospective students who have contacted us directly through phone, email, or Facebook. If someone should decide down the road they don't want to be called or contacted, we note this in our database.

Our system codes them as NLI (no longer interested) and DNC (Do not call)

We ask to the students if they want to be called to receive ads for our institutions.

Sign In to comment