Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Admission Bonus

Can admissions receive a bonus for students that have successfully completed the Program of choice

Kriss - The provision that allowed incentives related to program completion is in one of the Safe Harbors that are being eliminated effective July 1, 2011.

Absolutely not this is in direcvtion violations of the regualtions. Gift cards and any other thyps of gifts are also not allowed

The answer is absolutely not,they can notrecieve bonus if a student successfuly completes.

Absolutely not, the provision that allowed bonuses/incentives related to the completion of a program is in one of the Safe Harbors that are being eliminated on and effective July 1, 2011.

I agree with Ms Torrez the provision that allowed bonuses/incentives related to the completion of a program is in one of the Safe Harbors that are being eliminated on and effective July 1, 2011.

This is a NO NO. and is absosolutely a violayion of the regualtion.

No, the admission department cannot receive incentives for student enrollments.

Admissions Representatives are not to recieve any type of bonus for students that complete the program they choose. It is against the law

No, it would not be ethical

Heavens do not at our school anyway.

Absolutly not! This is part of the safe harbor that allows employees to make sure they do not recieve anything additional for students completing their program

Absolutely NOT! that is so very unethical.

No, this would be conflict of interest

This is a big NO! NO! it would be unethical!

No, I do not think any employee in a teaching institution should receive any bonus for students succesful completion of the program. Their hard work should be recognize in some other ways such as "Thank you" events.

No! Admissions is only a portion of a successful student completion. Program instructors are key players in whether or not students complete a program, and I know that they don't receive any kind of bonus.

They cannot accept bonuses.

Kriss, I think you knew better to ask that question because you already knew. Good try though!

This would be an area of conflict considering the fact that students may receive "extra support" from admissions to complete the Program of choice.

Sign In to comment