Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Compliance Training

I believe even faculty have to train in this area

Agreed! Since faculty are voices for the institutions, the institutions are held accountable for what is said.
Institutions need to share informaiton with faculty as to ensure that faculty respond to students' questions in a responsible and informed manner.

I agree that faculty should be trained on compliance regulations. They have direct contact with students, therefore, often making them the first point of contact for questions from students that may be affected by compliance regulations.

Faculty should be aware of any changes and updated on a regular bases. This will allow for the correct information.

I agree that faculty should also be trained in compliance. We are all representatives of the institution and we do not want to compromise our accreditation.

I'm glad to see faculty referenced for this critical topic as they are typically the ones that have the most contact with students!

I feel it is important for all employees to have a consistent message in terms of compliance. It is a best practice and provides great customer service for a potential student to hear consistent messages across the campus.

I think it is necessary

I believe that all faculty should be current with information regarding compliance because so often enrolled students come to their faculty first to ask any of their questions. Everyone is responsible for providing accurate information to the students.

Magda - I have been pleased to see references in this discussion series about faculty. You are rigt that as a primary contact point for students, they often field questions and having accurate info and/or knowledge of who they should refer students to is key.

I strongly agree so that we are all giving the same information and to minimize misunderstandings.

I agree that faculty should be trained on compliance. I believe this important because so that every department learns what is being done in another department.

Since prospective students call instructors and other school personnel besides reps. it is imperative that we all have the same information and are up to date on compliance training.

I believe any administrator, staff or faculty that have regular, direct contact with students should be trained in compliance and updated on a regular basis.

A more informed staff and faculty means a school functioning on one accord in the interest of the students.The training would only serve to provide information and refresh prior knowledge on areas covered.

This is an excelent training topic that should get more contact.

I feel strongly that all staff members should receive some level of compliance training. From the administrative level to the director level, we are all making an impact, to some extent, on the lives of our students. It certainly wouldn't hurt and would solidify our integrity.

Christine -agreed! Training should be for ANY employee! For those with student contact, relevant topics should be covered in depth. For other employees, there are also regulations that may impact them as well.

I agree that all faculty should have compliance training. We all are in contact with students and prospective students and need to all be aware of the laws and regulations.

I completely agree. Not only would it solidify our integrity, but it would give all staff members the ability to be up to date with state and federal regulations.

Sign In to comment