Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

i find that most students dont ask many questions on this topic as i tend to spend quite a bit of time covering this

I find that many students have questions about the admissions documents. I always answer any questions as they arise.

I've noticed that most student don't have any issues when filling out the enrollment agreement. There is a few that are timid. In the end all they need is some basic understanding, of what they are signing.

I do find that students or prospective students ask questions throughout the entire admissions process. However, I do not see a lot of questions concerning the policies of the enrollment agreement. They ask basic questions regarding the cost and credits for their program.

I believe that most students will listen to the questions, but it is our job to insure they comprehend this information.

Honestly, no, I actually am finding the opposite - they don't ask ANYTHING nor do they really read it. They just sign away. I think that is typical for this generation, though. Too trusting. Not that we have anything in the agreement that is dishonest, it's just fascinating to me how few of them actually contest anything within it, let alone even READ it!

Students do ask quite a few questions. However, they seem to revolve around tuition, overall cost of attending school and when / if they will receive a refund from their financial aid. Rarely do students ask questions around a specific policy or statement. Financial aid, programs offered, class schedule are the most common themes of student questions.

Unfortunately, I cannot answer this question as I am new to admissions. I would assume they do.

It depends on the student . Question may arise about credits tranfer and cost . Its just really up to the agent to also have an understanding about each program so that we can let the prospect student know whats available to them.

It has been my experience that is a thorough interview is accomplished and the Enrollment Agreement is covered in simple terms there are little to no questions. I then reassure them that once they get home their best questions will arise--as we have covered so much information today--they then need to call me and I can answer any questions over the phone or sit with them one on one again to review.

I am currently in my third week of training. So I haven't spoke to any students as of yet, but we don't receive many questions about the policies, however we do get lots of questions about F.A.

yes! I think the term agreement sometimes misleads students in my opinion. They assume they are signing their lives away before the ink on the document even dries.

I think it's important to dictate to students that the terms in the agreement are in the interest of being transparent. Meaning if they do decide to enroll in the school and start classes then these are the terms. Going through the admissions process doesn't obligate them to start with the institution.

I find usually by the time we get to the enrollment agreement the student wants to just blindly sign it so I always have to make sure to slow them down and have them understand it before they just sign away

Our students are specifically looking for certifications in Information Technology. Most of their questions relate to how well the courses will prepare them to become certified, and what the demand is in that field. They are well informed about the enrollment agreement once I review all the paperwork.

I haven't interviewed students as of yet. Current agents have told me that students are mainly concerned with the cost of school and job placement.

I have found that students have little interest in the school enrollment agreement. I believe that the excitement of starting classes is first on their minds. I believe they also feel that if there is information that they specifically need to know and understand, that we, as their representative, will verbally cover that information with them.

No, all pertinate information is usually covered at this point

All the information is covered up front so there should not be too many questions.

I have not noticed any students asking questions about the policies or statements in our enrollment agreement. We typically provide them with the essential information they must know. If any questions do arise, we are here to assist them.

Some do- I like to review the enrollment agreement with students so we can address any questions immediately

Sign In to comment