Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Yes, most students have specific questions and we need to know the correct answers to those questions, very important.

I agree, the majority of the questions and or objections have all been in regard to the cost

It does not happen very often but there has been a few students that ask questions about our enrollment agreement. The majority of questions have to do with the refund policy. I think they ask the questions because it is not a simple policy. It has to do with the amount of time they have spent in the classroom, and that can get confusing.

I am in toatal agreement that the Enrollment Agreement should be gone over thoroughly and slowly. I find that the Enrollment Agreement is a great way of making sure the prospective student understood what you may have shared with them in the preliminary interview. Doing a thorough review of the Enrollment Agreement is a great way to double check yourself that everything was covered.

I see that most students do not really read the enrollment agreement, but just want to be enrolled in school!

The enrollment agreement should be covered in detail. This is important information that they understand.

Yes I find it often that perspective students will ask about information in the enrollment agreement. I take the time to go through the agreement step by step so hopefully I don’t leave them with a lot of unanswered questions

The way I look at this is as an investment. When yo invest in something, you are going to want to know everything you can about the product in which you are investng. I believe the same thing applies to our institutions. I have not started giving interviews or contacting students yet. However, I truly believe that they will ask alot of questions concerning the enrollment agreement because it is a big step in their lives!

I do not encounter very many students who question policies and statements contained in the enrollment agreement. The majority of questions are asked before the prospective student decides to enroll.

Not usually. Most of the time, the students listen to what I have to say about it, then sign where needed. Most of the questions that they have come up during the interview and tour process. The idea is if you cover everything then, the Enrollment Agreement should be straightforward and clear.

I encourage all students to ask questions about anything they are unsure about when it comes to policies or statements in the enrollment agreement.

Actually no, at our school we talk at great length to the prospective students about our policies and admissions requirements even before they sit down to enroll into the program. Usually, by the time we get to the enrollment agreement the prospective student is already clear on what they are signing/what the agreement contains and have read our program Catalog and its details an advance to enrolling. We have a built in procedure in the enrollment process to review again with the incoming student the major points concerning requirements, tuition payments, etc. most often, if we get questions they are few and are very easy to answer/ point them to the student catalog quickly which we are very familiar with its contents.

I have found that most students do not ask policy and procedure questions. They mainly want to know about finacial aid.

not normally-If you covered everything on agreement then it should be clear to the student. It is our job to effectively cover agreement and of course ask if they have any questions concerning.

Yes, I feel students ask good questions regarding policies and procedures.

I believe if a potential student needs to ask many questions as this is an important process for the student. They need to be well informed as they begin thed journey.

Yes, but this may be because students haven't found where to locate the answers.

I do find that students ask many questions during the admissions process about the policies or statements contained in our school's enrollment agreement. Most students do their homework and when talking about some of the policies they do not recognize what I am talking about so they fire questions off about the agreement. I do however find it easier explaining everything when they ask me questions because I can give examples of what I am talking about.

If you cover all the required information up front then the intial experience will be easier for the student. They will have a clear understanding of what the schools requirements are and any questions can still be addressed if left unanswered in conversation.

I find that students usually ask a lot of questions but not usually in regard to policies or statements in the enrollment agreement. I, also, find that the reason for this is because during questioning/evaluation these policies are brought up and answered already.

Sign In to comment