Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Joyce,

Congratulations! You are learning much through all these processes.

Patty Aronoff

sonia,

Keep on learning by getting to know the other departments in the school. It takes all of us working together to take the student from enrollment to graduation.

Patty Aronoff

Gail,

Knowing the policies and procedures of the school beyond enrollment is critical in providing information to the student.

Patty Aronoff

shawayne ,

Good news! Be sure to share that knowledge and teach others.

Patty Aronoff

Susan,

The registrar is the center of the student experience. An experienced and knowledgeable registrar is an asset to the school.

Patty Aronoff

I work for a select program in a school which is part of a very large university. My knowledge of the program is extensive and very detailed, covering many areas: admissions, student accounts and financial aid, marketing, student affairs, registration, etc. My knowledge of the school isn't nearly as extensive or comprehensive, but I am able to describe the different programs sufficiently to help guide the choice of an applicant who is unsure for which program he/she is best suited. However, my knowledge of the greater university is not in-depth. I can name some of the schools and programs, but that is all.

I would rate my knowledge of my institution and my department, as very good however there is always room to learn more. I am specifically interested in discovering more about the interworkings of each department and how it contributes to the overall student experience.

Working in my organization for 8 years, I always focused on learning about all areas that both academic as financial. I have worked in the area of ​​admissions and financial aid. The institution has also worked in institutional withdrawals to focus employees on what the institution's strategic plan. Additional I worked with the student handbook, catalog institutional policies among other things. I think I have enough knowledge, but that does not stop me learn more about my institution, every day you learn something new.

I am becoming very knowledgeable about our institution over the past several weeks. I have been undergoing very intense training about our school and the compliance issues that we need to abide by.

My institution is growing well day by day, I have more students who register,and want to come to my institution now. I make sure that I provide good survices to the community. the teachers are well train, and educated. we also provide nice class room, computer lab, and a trainning lad area.most of my students pass they state board exam with a high score. the institution was going very slow at the beginning, but it stated to pick up. after i read about the advertising part,I started to go out of the street to give flyers, card. I also go to the local churches on Sunday morning to give flyers. so, what I know about my institution is , it is growing good I am looking foward to grow more. thank you.

Great question Patty. I know the following about my institution:
1)We are institutionally accredited by ABHES.
2)We are licensed by the Florida Dept of Education.
3) We offer both diploma and degree programs.
4)We have a Career Services Dept.
5)We have a Financial Aid dept.
6)We enroll students monthly.
7)Our students only take 1 class a month.
8)We are an on-line school but we have a couple of blended programs.
9)We have been around for 8 years.
10) We have Academic Advisors who assist our students while they are in school.
11)Our catalog, placement rates, graduation rates, tuition can all be found on our Web site.

I rate my knowledge as high. In order to be successful it is necessary to be two steps ahead of the student in the sense of providing them the resources they ask for as well as the resources they do not know they need.

Sharde,

We do need to be proactive in increasing our knowledge. We can quickly become top of our game with a little effort.

Patty Aronoff

Helmi,
Excellent! A quick but comprehensive introduction to your school.

Patty Aronoff

Jared,
Excellent news! Keep on learning through application and experience.

Patty Aronoff

Yaitzaenid ,

Great advice! We must always strive to further our knowledge base.

Patty Aronoff

Margaret,

I would suggest that you try to educate yourself more on the university as the payoff for you will be great.

Patty Aronoff

kevin ,

There is always something new to learn and your post is inspiring.

Patty Aronoff

Today is my second day on the job. I feel that I am learning quickly. We are a nursing college only, and I have had prior experience working in the medical field and feel that it is helping me grasp some of the admission requirements and program details easier. I also knew quite a bit about the school before I started working here so that has helped me as well. I would say on a scale of 1-5, I would rate my current knowledge at a 3.5.

Enrollment requirements, graduation/completion rates, benefits of licensure in my industry.

Sign In to comment