Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Time management is key to a productive and effective work style. 

I have learned to ask for help when needed and not expect myself to always feel pressured to take on the world.

Time management will allow me to make more purposeful choices with the time that I have each day.  I liked the quote "Live your days in accordance with how you would want to live your life."

I plan to review the discussion points and handouts to further self-reflect. I have also bookmarked several questions/reflections I would like to review within my team. 

Figure out what I"m wasting time on and shift priorities. 

From this module, I have gained valuable insights into time management, productivity, and strategies for effective decision-making. I find myself relating to many of the issues discussed, and it has become apparent that I need to address certain bad habits that I may not have been fully aware of.

Having the right people for each job is the first step in providing exemplary student service.

It's very important to set goals, and not just work goals but personal ones as well. The goals provide a sort of life map. This can help to avoid work overload, and help to provide life balance.

I loved the content of the course. I never thought I could get so much good ideas and helpful insight in a Time Management Course. I keep to my self the podcasts with so much useful information and the good tips and strategies that actually has helped me to increase my productivity.

Good ideas; this course has made me aware of elements of personal time management which will improve my self awareness going forward.

I have learned important concepts which will improve my efficiency going forward.

I really appreciated all of the 2-3 minute videos detailing specifics of time management. My biggest takeaway was the video where 3 keys were discussed when you realize you are putting off a task.

Sign In to comment