Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

The classroom dynamic that's been created is open, friendly and curious. We all engage in classroom discussions and try to keep the love of learning alive.

Because I bring a unique perspective to he class by having so many years of experience I can give them a sense of excitement about what to expect as well as interesting and true events and thereby engage them.

Hudson, I would like to take one of your classes. High expectations, plus a fair teacher, make for successful learners.

Michele Deck

Richard, experience is the best teacher. The best educators I know are always tweeking the way they teach to continually make it a better class.

Michele Deck

I too am very animated. I will go to great lengths to get my students to remember information. It makes it fun for both of us.

Amy, when we set the environment for fun, learning is enhanced.

Michele Deck

You learn something new everyday, even if you are an instructor. Like someone else mentioned, most students have jobs. Each job does things differently. Letting your students express what they've experience help keep them engaged in the class. It may not be a job you are familiar with so you're learning something new as well.

Cecilyn, I think the best teachers learn as much from their learners as the learners learn from them.

Michele Deck

Theory unproven. Life experiences wholes more weight. My students experiences that they share in class help everyone relate to the topic I am lecturing about. I enjoy learning from my students which helps me be a better educator.

Ruth, I agree that always maintaining the attitude of a learner is the best approach for an educator.

Michele Deck

Sign In to comment