Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Ibrahim,

I like the creative way you are keeping the students engage with technology. Many of our students have a website and/or blog and incorporating this the subject matter makes for good class participation.

Antoine Lewis

Mark,

Google sites is a great tool to use as it allows for students to get and use reputable information from the web. If a student is not able to attend class and/or need to refer back to material they can.

Antoine Lewis

Mark,

Have a system showing when you accessed and submitted an assignment is important as unfortunately students are not always completely honest. As faculty having an electronic trail is important when validating our reason for a grade we give a student.

Antoine Lewis

I enjoy bringing up different anatomy animations on sites like youtube. I feel it doesnt only provide the visuals and concepts of the anatomical parts we're discussing but I also like to express to some of our younger students the various ways of using the web as a tool to assist and further their education

Michael,

Visual aids and simulations have become very important when teaching today. Also as faculty teaching students how to properly find reputable resources on the internet is important when researching.

Antoine Lewis

In our Math classes we use Pearson's MyMathLab on the Internet. This gives the students an opportunity to practice the problems assigned and watch videos on any that they are having issues with.

In our various computer classes we have located numerous YouTube videos that explain concepts we have covered in class in different terms.

In our Customer Service classes we use videos from the Internet to give visual examples of the differences between good customer service and poor customer service.

Sign In to comment