Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

extremely good

Very important. 

Ok folks, so it’s important to read the room - initially and periodically throughout the lesson.  This to keep student engagement and motivation up.

Also, EQ helps me read individual encounters better.

EQ is extremely important and needs to be worked on consistently. I wish this was taught in elementary schools. I want to continue to bring awareness of EQ to our students so we can continue to improve it.

EQ is important to have, especially for people who work in areas where they are interacting, helping or inspiring others. 

I learned that you need to be aware o you emotions  to choose which ones to come forth with as you maintain self control as you manage conversations.

Emotional Intelligence, what a concept especially when it comes to identifying aspects that I can improve on and plan on implementing immediately.  

I have learned that kindness and respect for all individuals is essential to a good work environment.  

need to control your emotions

I will use EQ skills to improve soft skills

As faculty our more powerful skill is EQ. Without it, we could not do this job.

As an instructor I had learn the importance of Emotional Intelligence improve the soft skill.

I found understanding the difference between EQ and IQ very applicable to my nurse educator role for both myself and my students.

IQ is very different from EQ.

Never lose your temper at work! 

Having a high emotional intelligence is good for both your own overall health, and for working in a people focused environment.

With high EQ you can move people to move mountains.  With just high IQ you will have to move the mountains by yourself.  

understanding emotions of other people and being in control of your own is one of the key components to succeed at work.

I have learned from this module that EQ is so much more important than IQ. Soft skills are so important in the workforce and especially in the classroom. 

Having EQ can improve soft skills in the long run. 

Sign In to comment