Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Streamline The Grading Process

Discovering useful shortcut methods used in grading helps get the task accomplished sooner and is less stressful.

I like shortcuts as well .I feel that it is really good when dealing with repetition responces, like multipal choice . When you build a long term structure for grading papers like essays more organizational structure helps the responce,and retain longer term solutions.

Donald, So true! Sometimes it takes a little time to discover the shortcut. The upfront investment in time however can be well worth it in the end.

Dr. Melissa Read

What I have learned to do is since the practice I teach is a hands on kind of craft I test them the same way they are learning. Its a great way to have the student continue having the feel of what they're doing hands on and for me to see it. It makes things quicker for everyone and it's quite fast and easier for them to transition onto the next stage on their learning.I avoid papers and methods that will involve taking time away from being able to stress out the material.

Sign In to comment