Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Ask a question from your peers to help you in your professional work. Seek different points of view on a topic that interests you. Start a thought-provoking conversation about a hot, current topic. Encourage your peers to join you in the discussion, and feel free to facilitate the discussion. As a community of educators, all members of the Career Ed Lounge are empowered to act as a discussion facilitator to help us all learn from each other.

Advertise

the course was very good. the information is helpfull for the school. I like the part where we can advertise more. I remember before, advertisement was limited to a certain level.  

CM102

Great Information

Admission Process

I like so much this course I learned a lot about the Admission Process and the Catalog information

Marketing

What is the best way to market to new students?

Admission Training

You can also suggested training every year? Why?

I reading the important note the regulations,statuses, rules as of January 2008 is updated in January 2011,

at this time this courses is the same from 2011

Employment Guaranteed Disclaimer

As in the previous section, this basically states that a student understands tthat no employment has been promised or institution has in no way implied guaranteed employment...

If someone could verify this is correct?

Thanks,

Freda

Admissions Compliance Training

I take the admissions compliance training course every year and it is a great refresher and eye opener. Sometimes we tent to venture a little outside of the box and become relaxed in what we do. This course is great to bring light back to the exacts on what our requirements are! 

Structure of school

Very helpfull to know what each to department does inorder to effective assist student duraton

Most current information is necessary

It is important to have the most up to date and current information, not just from our institutions but also state and federal regs

Admissions Reps Bonuses

Admissions reps are not allowed bonuses per enrollments. There is some talk amongst some accrediting agencies in the midwest with regards to bonuses/salary increases based on Graduation Rates...Has anyone else heard about that?

BEST ADEVERTISING

DO YOU THINK THAT USING WEB ADEVERTISING IS THE BEST TO BRING NEW STUDENTS?

BEST ADEVERTISING

WAHT DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST WAY TO ADVERTISE YOUR SCHOOL?

Learned New Material

The course gave me a thorough insight into various resources that I was unaware of and will be useful for me in terms of relaying certain information to inquiries.

Learned New Material

ALWAYS LERANED WITH THIS WEB.

Enjoyed the course

I enjoyed the course. The audio option made the course much easier to complete, and i came in well under the normal time limit. I also appreciated the information on being informed about job opportunities. 

Catalog

How many pages must I have in my catalog?

Language Barrier

The United States is a diverse country and as such many people who enroll in schools may speak a second language. As such, can an institution be found negligent or be seen as discriminating for not having materials printed up in other languages?  

Balance in dicussion?

Do you discuss personal experience with the prospective student as much as the student experience at the school?

Fair Consumer Act & Phone Calls

Hello,

I am trying to locate the exact verbqage and the linnk to the site for the consumer act regarding phone calls. 

Thank you,

Admission Director & School Director

The admission director can be at the same time school director