Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

In this module I learned the importance of the Admissions appointment and Enrollment agreement documents that are required for the student. I was able to familiarize myself with the requirements for admissions as well as the different financial aid options that are available for our students at our institution. I also learned were to locate certain resources and to ask my supervisor to clarify anything else I may need. 

Transparency and clarity are crucial when speaking to a potential student in your program.  The fit must be right not only for the student but also for the institution. 

I have learned the  importance of having a check list before the interview and knowing whats outlined in our catalog course break down and pricing

There are loads of information and documents that have been used to apply the different requirements for my institution, it is my duty as an employee to be familiar with them, in case any applicants or their family members need any information, i can bring it to them

Institutions have exact ways to file paperwork that employees must adhere to.

I have learned that is it really important to be careful with the paperwork and Information Collection. to make sure about the transparency and procedure success.

I learned important topics related to the enrollment agreement.

I learned the importance of knowing and understanding the rules and regulations of how an institution is supposed to enroll prospecting students. I also learned that it is important to know my responsibilities in the enrollment process.

It is important to understand and be familiar with admission requirements and policies, I must have a check list before interviewing a prospective student.

It is important to have everything ready and well organized, have a checklist, have the correct documentation, and understand the needs and case of every student.

I learned about finicial aid and tuition, and the many ways to assist in terms of plans and approvals.

Having a checklist is a vital part of the process.

I have learned the importance of being transparent. Forms and paperwork are important because it safeguards from any issue of miscommunication. 

I've learned that I must keep the loan and payment plan docs on file even though the company sends the student this information after signing.  Thank goodness I only had 2 students.

How important it is to review the catalog and use it as a reference often. 

The importance of details and organizations! 

The importance of detail and consistency. 

Debbie McClendon

This trainig keeps me focus and up to date of  the policys and procedures of admissions rules and regulations.

Sign In to comment