Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I have enjoyed this course.  I feel that coaching is an important part of leadership.  Guiding your employees to be better can only be beneficial for the company, you as the manager, and of course, the employee who is trying to become better at their job.

Coaching employees to improve performance enhances individual skills and helps them better understand their role in the organization. ... Coaching will help me train my employees to start thinking (and working) with company goals in mind.

Coaching should be conducted in the most effective way to ensure that things are being accomplished.

Better to postpone and observe before diving in.

knowing when and when not to coach.

I will consider coaching as an opportunity to foster a positive work culture with my team and cultivate greater job satisfaction and motivation.

Depending on how you approach coaching it can be very effective, but can be very negative. I learned how to approach it more positively in this lesson.

Coaching skills are important for the student.

I will use what I've learned to effectively coach my student, this lesson has added to what I already know. 

Coaching/Feedback is a weakness of mine.  Sometimes I let my emotions get the better of me and I don't communicate as clearly as I should.  This course gave me tools to use to help me in those situations. 

very nice Training tools

I have leared that the most important attribute of any coach is by wanting to help others are coaching to learn. A good coach doesn't see themselves as an expert able to fix all problems and having all the answers. Instead, they see themselves as supporting the process of learning.

I learned that there is a difference between coaching and feedback. I like how they put "Focusing on strengths is important, but focusing only on strengths can hinder an employee’s success."

coaching is a great way to best interact with team members for helping them learn and grow.

I found this training helpful to hone my skills in coaching others.  I lacked the knowledge of when to hold off on additional training and address the current issues at hand.  I think this help me to better my own work ethics to become a better leader in the future.

I entered this program as an instructor with regular students, and a lot of the learning material lended well in an educational setting.  The quiz was more of a workplace scenario.

There was an issue with one of the video learning breaks, but I believe it's getting fixed.

THIS WAS A REFRESHER FROM PREVIOUS MANAGEMENT COURSE I TOOK. WELL WORTH IT!

Asking open ended question and allowing for instructors to troubleshoot.  Giving more positive feedback and not fearing evaluating instructors honestly

Coaching can be a very rewarding role to take on in the work-place.

I learned a lot and plan on going through the course again.

Sign In to comment