Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

It is very important to agree to the definitions of commonly used key terms. The term I see a lot of confusion around is "Cancel." I can ask 5 people what a cancel is and will probably get 5 different answers. 

I think it is particularly useful for an internal audit system to assist not just with avoiding issues with regulators but, more importantly, with quality assurance. It reminds me of peer review processes in hospitals and in research.

So much info! Audits are a big deal and a super beneficial.

I appreciated the suggestion of an audit schedule. Rather than focusing on a large scale audit, we can do smaller scale audits on specific components  throughout the year to remain compliant. 

Auditing is very important to get Beter understanding of what is the weak points that the other company have so they can correct the finding in the proper time to give Beter  service and improve the operation to pass all the default which it might be un visible to the operator.

Preparing for an audit is so important, so having an internal audit would be smart. The catalog should be used as a guideline to be successful in any audit since that is what the auditors will be using when they visit the school. I like the idea of doing an audit for each department on each quarter of the year. There are so many regulations to be aware of. 

Sign In to comment