Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Stay Up-To-Date and Compliant | Origin: CM204

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic:

Admissions Compliance for Postsecondary Schools in Texas --> Stay Up-To-Date and Compliant

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

The most important thing I learned from this section is to always provide accurate information, know what you can and can't say, and how you must stay up to date to remain compliant as these types of rules change frequently. It is also important to make sure you are compliant with every single agency you are under.

It is important to be transparent with all relevant information so the student can make an informed decision. that way they do not feel as if they were mislead.

Staying up tp date: I have a chart to document updates as I receive them. I also am planning on viewing the Federal Register for information on Career Colleges and Schools in Texas.

My plan is to find online entities in addition to CCST that deal with Admissions for Career Colleges and Schools.

I also am subscribing to Career College Central.  I hope to find other Admissions Representatives in Texas for common discussion. I hope that I will find others who are amenable to honest discussion

It is important to stay compliant to all rules and regulations. We cannot administer any false claims or and failure to comply can result in legal actions taken against the institution. 

rules and regulation are good but i notice that is only for school, however ppl is deceiver and a liar and all this are not fair bc left us into the student willingness to do what they want and walk away as if they dxidnt use the facility or equipment. 

Compliance: Knowing is the only battle. We have to stay abreast and updated on all compliance standards and practice. A must. 

Sign In to comment