Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I agree we need to do what's in the best interest of the student

Customer service is the first encounter any potential student will have with your educational institute, and first impressions are important. When positons are filled without adequate training to handle student question is when customer service becomes compromised.

Having a strong Customer service background, I know that is how you keep a great reputation. Giving a student or a customer service ensures their longevity with your company or school.

The prospective student is are customer.Great customer service is the number one reason why we are in business.Treat the student like they are the most important person you will meet today.

very good point; I also try to give the message of "we know you have many choices and we will be very fortunate if you choose our school. We exist/have a job because of people like you making that choice."

Customer service is very important. It is the first impression. Great customer service set the example to be followed by our students.

Doretta,
I think the student is also fortunate and benefits from selecting a school that matches their individual needs.

Traci Lee

Sign In to comment