Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Assessing Your Attitude and Energy | Origin: AD113

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic:

Managing Your Attitude and Energy to Maximize Your Effectiveness --> Assessing Your Attitude and Energy 

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

i learned that if I am in a lousy mood and don't have the energy to do my job correctly, I do affect others.

I learned the importance of being AWARE of your energy.

I learned that attitude and energy are usually interlinked - and it affects your work.

it is important to decide if what your doing is really going to produce the desired effect you are looking for

you have to be able to accept feedback to successfully stay employed for a long time period.

i have learned to keep your enerygy high and always look to make yourself better and this is what i will apply.

It is important to ask for feedback and having the Right Mental Attitude (RMA). This energy management allows us to increase our awareness and energy to better serve our students.

I learned that it's very important to keep high energy 

Having the right mental attitude to a situation is important. Having a positive self concept and supportive belief  is vital for education professionals. It impacts on their students in the long term. It is important to have positive attitude and energy levels when interacting with everyone. It helps to boost morale and encourage collaboration and eventual success for all concerned.

To manage and increase your attitude levels, you will need to self assess your attitude. Be aware and be flexible. 

Having a good positive attitude and awarness will motivate you and assist you with constant reallignment of your mentalality and how you inspire, speak, and work with your peers, prospective students, and various departments within your organiztion. 

I learned that both by attitutude and energy while being good ffoundation, still have some areas  to improve. Having mental awareness and posutive attitude will get me in the success stream

I, learned that Energy is very important because it will impact in a positive or negative way. 

I am happy to know that I could improve good habits and new activities to raise my energy out put.

To learn that almost half of new employees fail because "they can’t accept feedback, they’re unable to understand and manage emotions, they lack the necessary motivation to excel, and they have the wrong temperament for the job" is interesting. These are all things that are under their personal control. 

I have lots to work on!!!!

High energy goes a long way, also creates a positive welcoming environment. 

Comment on Isaac Nguyen's post: Attitude is everything, not only in work but in your personal life as well. The right Attitude and the right mindset, even if your having a not so good day, its how your react to it what matters.

It very important to be aware of the energy you have 

Have the right Attitude and increase your energy level.

Sign In to comment