Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Evaluation

We are constantly evaluating our success with various media campaigns. We track where all of the leads come from and review each on a weekly basis. That way if a certain campaign is not working we can make changes quickly. Of course this is only as accurate as the information the prospect give us.

We now have the ability to also track all of the traffic to our websites and run extensive reports on location demographics and effectiveness. This is really interesting to watch on a regular basis.

Hi Shelly
Really great points. Measure results, make changes, keep measuring. In addition to number of leads it is good to measure quality of leads. One publication may generate hundreds of leads. But if you only get a few enrollments, maybe the quality isn't there. Or maybe the way the leads are worked could be better. Many schools realize that websites are getting to be the most cost effective way to reach the best applicants. One key is to get back to the email inquiry asap.
Good job, Susan

This is an area of opportunity for us. Since I started in my position we have not had a good process on evaluating various media campaigns. Our business has changed dramatically in the past year and although we are meeting the expectations from an Admissions Enrollment perspective, we could be doing so much more. Without a proper evaluation process, is like shooting in the dark hoping for the best results. I specifically took this course to understand and further engage my campus in tracking all traffic both online and at the campus level. Thank you

Ludin,
Thanks for the feedback. You pointed to something essential in order to run a compliant school or any business. Evaluate everything! Do this in order to know how you are doing re return on investment and student satisfaction, there has to be formal but easy ways to measure everything. This might be surveys sent online, in the mail, or via phone. It could be surveys given in class. Everyone has an opinion or message helpful for developing your school and to serve students. Often it is as easy ask asking them. Then it is essential to analyze the data and act on it. Thanks, Susan

Dr. Susan Schulz

Sign In to comment