Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Press Releases

To get excellent exposure to your website and increase web traffic you can send out monthly press releases through a bunch of websites (PR NewsWire, PRfree, etc). Some are free and some do cost a few dollars. These will create links to many new sites across the web and drive a handul of traffic. One good thing to do is to create a PR page on your site that is also the same page that people get lead to from the PR. On this page you can add promotions, hot new courses etc. I would say we usually add three or four enrollments that we would not have received otherwise, each time we do this.

Hi Ryan
Great information and easy to implement. We always look for THE one strategy to get us ALL the quality leads we want. But the fact is it takes using many resources to keep leads coming in on a steady basis.
Thanks
Susan

Press releases have worked very well for us. Following our last major press release we received an influx of potential students that was outstanding.
Byron

Great to hear, Byron. Press releases should be sent out regularly to keep your local news aware of what you are doing. Of course you need to be careful that valid announcements and newsworthy info is sent. Otherwise it could end up in the trash.
Great job
Susan

I checked out the cites you mentioned and am impressed. It's amazing what tools are out there that I have yet to discover. Classes like this really help open your eyes. Thank you Ryan,

Drew

Hi
Yes, in every community there are lots of resources to assist in developing publicity and public relations for organizations. Once the basic systems and work is in place, publicity can be very automatic.
best wishes
Susan

Sign In to comment