Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Regulatory Requirements

How do Commission for Independent Education requirements affect how you perform your job as an admissions representative or agent?

Our school has CIE requirements as a part of the training for admissions reps. Compliance is strictly adhered to so reps will always follow CIE requirements.

The CIE is has an important impact on the admissions process. These are our rules and regulations our admissions guideline and must be followed to the letter. So to me its like my admissions holy grail

Robert,

That is good news! Integrity and honesty must start the compliance road.

Patty Aronoff

Lillian,
It is! I hadn't thought of it in that perspective.

Patty Aronoff

The CIE's requirements help to ensure that I am organized in giving every student the same information. I am very careful to follow them to the "letter of the law".

Our school has CIE requirements as a part of the training for admissions reps. Compliance is strictly adhered to so reps will always follow CIE requirements.

The CIE is the first person that the student sees and making sure you know all the right information to provide to the student is imporatant

It certinly helps me to be organized and thorough and informative.

CIE, requirements affect the performance of my job because it sets the standards as to what I'm expected to practice. Because of the CIE requirements, I am knowledgeable about what is considered compliant and what isn't and how I avoid interpreative converstaions.

It helps insure that I am giving correct information to everyone that I talk to. Consistancy is very important and helping people make an informed decision is vital.

It's instrumentally vital to learn the CIE process inside and out and adhere to it fully. Without a doubt each member understands it as well.

Kelly,

A very good philosophy to have. They love to hear that!

Patty Aronoff

Rita,

The path of compliance is the only one we should take. Honesty and integrity keep us on track.

Patty Aronoff

Sophy,
Admissions is the forefront of the school First impressions are important.

Patty Aronoff

Santrel,
It sets the standards for everyone to follow and ensures we are providing fair consumer practices.

Patty Aronoff

Craig,

Consistency and accuracy is part of fair consumer practices.

Patty Aronoff

Angelina,

Yes, I agree. Equally important is staying current and reviewing the rules regularly.

Patty Aronoff

I feel comfortable following the requirements set by the Commission for independent Education. Hopfully these standards will be in effect when my children enroll into college.

Thank You,
Frank E Bonomo

Frank,
They will! Hopefully they will pursue their dreams and find the right educational institution.

Patty Aronoff

Sign In to comment