Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

They set the guidelines on how an educational institution should function.

Suzanne,
The rules protect those that it . There is nothing wrong with having rules and regulations to provide a solid foundation for the world that we working in.

Patty Aronoff

Dana,
The regulations protect both the student and the school. It's a great opportunity to work in a world that has that foundation.

Patty Aronoff

Dwayne,
The commission works hard for all those involved. Whether it's the institution or the school, the rules and regulations protect both.

Patty Aronoff

Debra,

The rules protect those all involved. If you don't follow the rules then you will lose your license to operate in Florida. It's just that simple.

Patty Aronoff

Jael,

The rules are the guiding force for how we operate in our institution.

Patty Aronoff

Paul,
It does! But it also gives students the same opportunity no matter which institution they choose for their education.

Patty Aronoff

Brenda,
Agreed. Unfortunately there are unethical people in the world and take opportunities to cheat consumers .

Patty Aronoff

Nicole,

It is a great partnership. The commission seeks to provide ethical and compliant behavior by all institutions in Florida. It's a great opportunity for us.

Patty Aronoff

Nicole,

Absolutely! The rules and regulations also provide a fair playing field for the students no matter which institution they choose to attend.

Patty Aronoff

Carolina,

If we are not honest, we are misleading the student. In the end, what is to be gained by such behavior.

Patty Aronoff

Andrew,
Ethics is the driving force. As we are all in the business of education, it is ethics that is the foundation at the end of the day.

Patty Aronoff

Maria Chona,

Absolutely! It gives us a solid foundation from which to operate. It is a great force that protects us and the student.

Patty Aronoff

Ethics honesty and integrity, a requirement for anyone who employs at my institution with this the students the commission sets out to promote this and I stand behind them 200%

Coretta,
Agreed! Honesty,integrity and ethical behavior is the way to go.

Patty Aronoff

It affects it 100%. Following the rules and regulations with complete honesty and integrity is what makes great institutions what they are today. If we as an institution are doing the right thing, it will trickle down as an example for the students to do the right thing as well.

CIE requirements affect our job negatively only if we do not comply. We must stay abreast of the rules and regs not only for our benefit and position, but for the students...

I totally agree with you on this. Very well said. I just want to know that I'm changing someone's life. When I feel like I have accomplished that, it makes me feel like a better person. I love to help people and make a difference!

I feel that with every meeting I have, my ethics, experience and enthusiasm are what makes a prospective student feel most comfortable with making a decision to enroll in our institution. That goes along with fully educating a prospective student with policies, too.

Kayla,
There's a great feeling when we know that the rules and regulations are there to protect us. With respect to them following the rules is a win-win.

Patty Aronoff

Sign In to comment