Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Organizing the Paperwork

How are you organizing all the paperwork and information related to completing the admissions training?

I have a checklist of all documents required for the admissions process. As I make copies of the original documents I check them off.

I have created th Resource Notebook and am printing out documents from his course, as well as collecting school documents, like the catalog, enrollment etc.

Lillian,

Checklists are a great compliance tool. It helps to ensure that all the paperwork is being completed and each enrollment is treated the same.

Patty Aronoff

I am an organizing maven... this is right up my alley.

I am creating our Resource Notebook now, with a checklist in the front (that includes dates printed/updated), and each section divided by tabs.

With the creation of the notebook, there is also a monthly reminder in the Outlook calendar to check for updates, so they won't slip through the cracks.

I have a binder that I use in order to print off and organize all of my information.

Teresa,

Excellent! You are building a very useful tool to understanding compliance.

Patty Aronoff

Whitney,

Organization is key to compliance. Kudos to you!

Patty Aronoff

Katie,

Binders are a great way to capture information. It keeps the paperwork accessible and is easily updated.

Patty Aronoff

I have a training binder that I created that has all programs, admissions requirements and anything I would need in the process.

I have created a binder notebook to include important documents from this training, as well as sample documents from my specific institution.

I have set-up my information book with dividers, so things can be found more readily. I also have a copy of the admissions and a copy of the catalog for each student to be interviewed.

I am utilizing my Resource Notebook, tabs and adding more as I move along with the training. This resource notebook will be a great reference to all team members.

I use a binder to print off and organize all of my information. And keep it current

I put together a binder with all the information I will need in any situation. I like to be prepared for anything and staying organized only helps retrieving information when you need it most.

I am using a binder for information from this course as well as also collecting the information and papers needed from my school. This includes course catalogs and enrollment agreements. With this information readily available I can easily locate information for the student.

Creating a notebook. Hanging infomration in my cube regarding helpful tips.

Angelina,

Yes! Continue to develop and refine your resource materials.

Patty Aronoff

Victoria,

Excellent! Keep adding resources that will assist you in your duties.

Patty Aronoff

Kelly,
Sample documents are an excellent tool in maintaining compliance.

Patty Aronoff

Sign In to comment