Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Organizing the Paperwork

How are you organizing all the paperwork and information related to completing the admissions training?

I have started a notebook downloading all the suggested documents along with notes that I have taken. I have separated them into the various sections allowing for ease of use, including my personal note section at the end. I have also included the locations of the different agencies for easy look-up.

I have a notebook with all the information I'm required to keep up with.

Having a three ring binder that is labeled with start dates is very beneficial. I also keep a desk file that has folders which are labeled to track follow ups.

I am filing all paperwork and information in my Resource Notebook

Shelly,

Several great ideas! Thank you for bringing new ideas to the forum with regards to the notebook.

Patty Aronoff

Alex,

Continue to build your notebook by adding additional resources that will assist you in your job.

Patty Aronoff

Amy ,
Excellent! This is valuable information and having it accessible is important.

Patty Aronoff

Mark-Munaf,

Great job! Continue to add additional material to your notebook such as an organizational chart and advertising materials..

Patty Aronoff

Many thanks.
I will include the organization charts, advertising materials and any other relevant information that will assist in making the processes more efficient (websites, referral contact information etc).

best Mark

I have all the relevant documentation in a binder. I will keep marketing materials in a separate file folder by year. I plan to have a spreadsheet to track how students hear about our program.

I am organizing by module. I find that it is a lot of information, so I am labeling each sub-section within each module so I can refer back to it later.

I am using a file system, with categories based on the type of information.

I keep it all organized in a binder and up to date.

I am organizing it by tabbed course section so it reflects what I just learned in sequence. At the end I am also adding additional resources.

A binder with an index and tab system is an ideal solution for organizing the documents. While in this forum I acquired the idea to categorize separately by year marketing materials and will apply that to my system as well.

My papers are organized by sections.

I organize my paperwork in a binder, with tabs so I can quickly get the information I need.

I also keep links on my desktop of the sources I can go to when I need to update my notebook.

I also keep extra copies in a filing drawer so that I can quickly offer copies during my appointments.

I am going to create a resource notebook.
What size notebook does anyone suggest?
Is there anything that you find helpful to create my notebook ?

i keep all notes and printed forms (statutes and regulations) under specific tabs catered to the subject in my resource notebook.

Sign In to comment