Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Organization Chart for Resource Notebook

I believe an organization chart is extremely important for the Resource notebook. Especially, for new hires. This will help me understand who reports to who and what they do. Currently, this is missing from my notebook. I will ask for one.

I agree with you, Yvette. An up-to-date organizational chart is a great tool to have in order to know who to go to for information. It is especially important for hew hires, who initially don't know names or titles for all departments. I am also missing this tool from my notebook and will request a copy from my director.

Yvette ,

It is a great addition to your notebook. It provides you a visual of the outline of your campus. Not only who reports to whom but what departments are available.

Patty Aronoff

The Organization Chart is a map to each person's role on campus. Not only, does it give one the opportunity to put a face with a name, it opens the door for getting important questions answered. Knowing the right person to connect with for a question, can help everyone save time, and assist in correct answers

Kim ,
Excellent! The organizational chart is important part of your notebook for the reasons that you have listed. It also provides a visual landscape of how all the campus members work together on behalf of the student.

Patty Aronoff

An organizational chart is an excellent way to quickly and accurately understand everyones roles and where you specifically fit into the team.

I agree on the importance of an accurate and up-to-date organizational chart

Sign In to comment