Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

The Resource Notebook

What information have you placed in your Resource Notebook? What have you discovered that you didn't know about your institution or the rules and regulations that must be followed?

So far I have the Terms and Definitions in my notebook. I will need to locate our organizational chart.

Can I print out the questions/answers to the quiz I just took?

I am just beginning this training but so far I feel it will be a great learning experience.

Thank you,

Adam

I have placed all the required documentation, regulations, and information required by my employer ITT Tech.

I discovered the specific penalties and fine fees for incidents that violate state and federal laws.

I have become more comfortable with the product knowledge of the company.

Thank you,
Adam

I have included in my Resource Notebook our institution's catalog, other promotional materials, our enrollment agreement and other materials sent to accepted students, and CM201 course materials including Terms and Definitions and my Quiz 1 test grade (100%!).

I had not previously known about Agents and the particular rules by which they are governed.

Adam,
Good luck! Keep on learning! The goal to success is education.

Patty Aronoff

Adam,
When we are noncompliant, we risk so much. It is not only the fines, it's breaking the law.

Patty Aronoff

John,
Excellent! You are continuing to grow with your knowledge of rules and regulations. Keep on learning!

Patty Aronoff

I previously assembled my notebook to include the catalog, advertisement materials, and the enrollment agreement but didn't think to add terms and definitions! Great idea.

So far, I have printed all of the definitions from Module One, as well as our most current school catalog and Enrollment Agreement.

I was not aware of Agents who work off-site.

I printed the terms and definitions, course information, Florida regulations, the enrollment agreement, and catalog. I will start compiling marketing materials...

Great information for updating our policy and procedures manual. I will definitely include the organizational chart.

I have just started my training but I feel that it will be a great asset to have.

The resource notebook has given me a guideline or outline to follow concerning procedure. It is important to know all policies to ensure that correct and complete information can be relayed to prospective and current students. The links provided have been helpful in compiling all necessary information regarding the law and policy involved in the education process as it relates to the University. The Catalog, Enrollment Agreement, Faculty Handbook, have been placed in the notebook and I will be adding copies of the policies set forth by the department of education among the other documents suggested in this module.

I have compiled a wonderful directory of resources to facilitate my job!

The Resource Notebook needs to be kept up to date, therefore, shouldn't it reside on the institution Admissions office? Or should each Rep has his/her own? I am trying to see if a common effort to keep the catalog updated by everyone and for everyone a good idea.

I've placed rules and regulations into my Resource Notebook. I did not realize that there is a difference between state regulations and school regulations.

I agree I am just beginning the training myself and have already come across very useful information.

I think it is extremely important to stay up to date on your resource notebook. Rules and regulations are always changing, so knowing about these changes are important

i set up my notebook with tabs for each part.

Sign In to comment