Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Being positive

With the April start approaching, the demands of a financial aid planner can become pretty stressful. When I am working on files, I like to look at the name of the person on the file and keep in mind their happiness of completing their degree and working towards their furture.
This helps minimize the stress of a complicated file and makes me feel better about helping someone meet their goals in life.

That's a very good way of seeing it. It's part of customer service and the results of having a happy customer makes you feel good about yourself and the service you are providing. It definitely will help with the stress.

Customer service is always about making the customer happy. I would have to think that first, I would have to be a very positive person, with a good attitude, and an abillity to work with people of all ages, and backgrounds. I feel that without these first important qualities, you cannot work well with people. I do also feel that if you can make the customer happy, then you too will feel good. In that way, stress does dissapate.

I Find when I'm positive towards my work my student get the same positive fever. Which in fact can and is a stress reliever.

Walking in the morning before I go to work I think has a great deal to do with my positive attitude as well. :)
Carmen P

Stay positive and keep negative people and things out your life

Sign In to comment