Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Time-Management

This was a very important course on time management. I learned a lot about what I can change personally.

This course discussed key points about how to set goals and prioritize them. It directs the learner on how to recognize what is a waste of time, how to make a schedule and to-do list, and also how to check progress throughout the day. It was a great course. Check it out!

How true was the comment of procrastination regarding tasks that we really don't want to deal with. I usually try and do those first. This course is great for learning time management

Sherry,

I use the same technique. I try to do the things I'd rather not do as soon as I can and as well as I can. That way they are done and do not have to do them over again.

Jeffrey Schillinger

By getting the more difficult tasks done and out of the way, I have found that it make the rest of the day or even week go much smoother and I tend to be happier at home.

Marvin,

Difficult does not always mean a task is high priority. What do you consider when establishing priorities?

Jeffrey Schillinger

I never realized how much time I actually waste in a day. Scheduling certain tasks at certain parts of the day and eliminating other has definitely helped.

Ted,

Tracking time for a few days can be very enlightening.

Jeffrey Schillinger

Prioritizing and having a plan helps me mentally prepare. If I have a chance to weigh the options, as well as discuss with co-workers, everything goes much smoother. No plan just leaves the door open for chaos.

Sign In to comment