Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Seasoned instructor: it was helpful, informative.

Very good short course. My position is Dean of Students and will pass this information on to my staff.

Charge of Admissions at local site. This course is in total agreement with how life should be, and very useful. It highlights points that threaded throughout my life. Lead by example. Do what is right even if no one else is around. A lot of people do notice what actions you take even if you don't notice. This is similar to the trend "pay it forward"; when your actions are used for the future of another individual. One act of kindness will turn into hundreds from one person to another. Have you had any "pay it forward" moments

Charge of Admissions at local site. This course is in total agreement with how life should be, and very useful. It highlights points that threaded throughout my life. Lead by example. Do what is right even if no one else is around. A lot of people do notice what actions you take even if you don't notice. This is similar to the trend "pay it forward"; when your actions are used for the future of another individual. One act of kindness will turn into hundreds from one person to another. Have you had any "pay it forward" moments

Instructor, very useful.

I am a consultant and while much of this is common sense, the reminders are very timely to instructors, administrators, and leaders. The simplicity makes it very user friendly.

Most predictable but very informative and well constructed.

I have been around the block many times, and held many positions, and played most of the roles. Over the last 40 years I have been a professor, educator, researcher, mentor, administrator, and tag-along. I believe the key to success in each of my roles has been to study the good points of others and emulate the best of what I saw and learned. Picking good role models, followed by being the best that I could be were probably the keys to my success.

Educator,professional,consultant,mentor and believe we learn from each others experiences everyday.

In sharing our knowledge and experiences I hope we can give and take the best and become better role models.

University Administrator

CA101 was a very basic review and a good way to see how MaxKnowledge tutorials work.

Instructor. Basic information, and generally very helpful, whether it's a reminder to some, or helping with further clarification of these issues.

Team leader and the course brought back some very fine points I have not gone over in some time.

I am an instructor and I found this course to be a good reminder on how I should act and behave for my students.

I am a new instructor. This is my first time teaching a classroom. I have taught individuals before, but in the healthcare setting as patients and families. I found it helpful, and was able to discern specific information that I could apply toward my practice.

Director,

I found this assessment as a good review and will recommend to my staff.

Director level, and I found this course to be interesting and helpful. Thanks,

I'm entry-level and this tutorial, along with several others, is part of my development plan.

I found this very helpful.

I am a Surgical Technology Instructor and I found the informatoin in this tutorial very helpful. In a sense I am a manager/leader for my students. They are very susceptable to how instructors approach various situations. This gave me a quick review on what I need to watch out for. It is always good to take a look at yourself to find where inmprovement is needed.

Progress- 12/22/10
Started ED107 today. The program assisted in identifying practices and applications to deal with problematic students. Engaging them in meaningful projects allowed more hands-on so energy is spent learning more about their career of choice.

Sign In to comment