Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Entry Level. I found this course to be very usefully and will certainly keep all points in mind as I carry out my daily tasks.

I am a Business Technology Instructor and I found this tutorial very helpful. It was easy to follow and it brought out good examples.

Associate Registrar at a Career College. I found this course to be very useful. I loved the way it was written and the examples used. Very good.

Financial Aid Director/Registrar at a postsecondary institution. I found this course to be very useful.

instructor, it was a great review

I am a college work study and found the course very useful.

Instructor---Buiness Technology, Marketing and Sales

Good information to recall when situations occur that might cause a precedence in behavior for students, also.

For example, an instructor arriving to class late consistently; not being prepared for class, and allowing conversations to drift away from appropriate topics for class.

I was a manager for 8 years and found the material was good it goes with training ive had before on employee management and manager training.

I am an Instructor and I found this workshope helpful.

I work now as as college professor. Prior to that, I worked in corporate America for over 30 years. This course was a nice review of concepts that I used during that time.

I'm an Associate Director and this is great information to use with the team!

the course so far has been great it will he me in the next class i am teaching

Instructor, this is good stuff.

IT Instructor, good course

cee has been and eye opening experience as a new instructor this is great

I teach at the college level but have also taught middle and High school for a long time. It is nice to change it up and work with adults. It is different but not. They both want to learn you have to adjust how you teach.

Cheryl

The course was useful in that in makes you really think about what you are doing and have done. You have to constantly asses your own work so that you can create a successful learning environment for the students.

Admission Associate

It was useful, if your off track it puts you right back on it.

i am a Chef instructor and finding this course very helpful

I am The Program Chair for a Career College, and I found the excercise helpful and informative.

Sign In to comment