Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I am Professional Secretary Level 5 and I presently work as a Receptionits and s Front Office Administrator. I found this Course Relevant In the sense that It would help me in my relationship with everyone around my Job.

Instructor/Team Leader this was very useful

Training Manager - Any of these courses are as useful, effective and educational as the participant allows it to be. These courses will be what the participant wants them to be. Help the outcome by instructing your participants to come with a willingness to learn and open-mindedness.

I am an Executive Assistant, with 30+ years of experience. I work in a propreitary college. My position is newly created and this has been a refresher. It has helped remind me to do things first, before expecting staff.

I'm an Post Secondary Instructor and Youth Coach. I found the course useful and imformative.

Master degree working as faculty and case management. I found this course helpful because I found this was showing how anyone in a lead position has power over the actions of others who are under there supervision.

I graduated from college last year and this is my first serious position. This tutorial was very helpful and informative.

I too am an instructor and found it to be a good review and reminder.

Instructor at a Technical College
Very interesting and good refreshing ideas that sometimes get overlooked.
VC

I am an online instructor, and although I don't interact with my co-workers or students in person everyday, I do try to set high standards for myself and lead by example. I found the topic very interesting and helpful.

I am a Professional Development Coach for instructors. This course is a review of other trainings that I have had and I appreciate its value. I have a good awareness of my strengths and weaknesses, which has led me to turn some of those weaknesses into strengths. We tend to forget about the impact we have on others around us so it is important for us to learn and relearn these skills. Ethics is a major part of our business and my standard is that if I cannot present it (whatever issue) to my mother or if I feel she will object to it, then I need to reconsider. The material in this tutorial is indeed valuable information for anyone in the work environment.

I am an instructor in training and found the tutorial affective.

I assist the Director of Education and found this to be very helpful.

I'm an instructor with about 10 yras teaching. This course was very helpful by offering nice and easy simulated scenrios!!!

I am a Financial Aid Driector, and yes this was very inforamtive.

Yes i found it very useful

I enjoy teaching it is a great experience.

Program Coordinator - yes I found it very helpful

I am a adjunct faculty instructor

Yes it is useful to reflect on positive ways to contribute and set an example.

I agree with you Kathleen. I think it is very important to set a great example in the online environment.

Sign In to comment