Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Managing Diversity | Origin: ML125

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic:

Managing Diversity

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

This course was very helful with coming up with new ideas

This course is an eye opener to the importance of embracing diversity in the work place. Also learned about the misconceptions about different ethnic groups that occur in the work place.

I plan on learning and studying about the different cultures so I am cultural informed. 

Very helpful information on how to create an inclusinve workplace environment.

I will remember these topics and utilize them in my professional environment.

I have learned that diversity in the workplace represent profitability and different ideas that can contribute to enhance processes and procedures while learning about different cultural backgrounds.

This course afforded me a deeper understanding of diversity, equity, and inclusion by emphasizing the vast number if differences that we all have and experience.

This course was very beneficial and provided tools and techniques for me to continue to implement as a leader. 

I plan on using the tools and techniques provided to help promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.

This course was really helpful. Embracing new cultures is so beneficial and crucial especially in the workplace.

This course was very good. I love the focus of the slides and how well put together it was. I also like the fact that I was able to learn a few new tactics eg how to be an ally which will better the business in the long run

Diversity can greatly help to strengthen organizations through diverse ways of thinking and problem solving.

The course further solidified my belief in strength in diversity. 

Diversity helps strengthen teamwork through trusting and respecting all team members, and taking many different perspectives into account.

Sign In to comment