Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Interaction and responding to students

Blended learning will be coming to our campus in the near future.  This course has shown me aspects of this type of instruction that I had not thought of.  I have a better idea of how remote learning can be delivered and monitored, and now I see where/how/when the interaction takes place.  I plan to use much of this when the new program gets to my campus. 

I have a question however, If I am replying via email to a student could I group students with the same question and respond to them as a group?

If the response is something that impacts all the l;earners then you should consider that option. If it is a question that come up often then it may need to be an announcement.

Hello All,

I agree with Bart - an announcement is an effective means of communication. Also, I post this question in the discussion forum as a follow up. Susanne 

I agree, I now have more ways to assist me in keeping my students interested in the course. I would like to add by actually speaking with a student via phone is another way of keeping students active and engaged in your course

Sign In to comment