Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Online Teaching

Quality Online Course: Structural integrity

Teaching online for a few years, having a well dedicated technical support tech is important. This could cause frustration for both the instructor and student.

Technical support is very critical. Of course, when the technology is working, they aren't needed, but the moment it isn't, their help is extremely valuable!

That is something that I am wondering about as well. Even though I am computor literate, things are not as easy as they seem. Technical support is definitly something that should be readily accessable at all times.

I agree with you Arlene. It is important to have technical support available for not just the students but the faculty as well. It is really hard to teach or learn online when your computer is down. At my institution, we have a great tech support team that does a great job helping with issues.

Technical support is of great value to the instructor and the student. It reassures the student that their is the proper support tools in place. And helps instrutor be able to help the student be efficient if we can resolve their issues in a timely fashion

Sign In to comment