Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I enjoyed your post here I concur the value of tech support can't be overstated. Thanks.
TD

As someone else pointed out, public libraries and other public computers can also be a back up for students who don't have access to a second computer.

Nurse paralegal studies--was that a double major? I haven't heard of those two programs together before.

Actually an online professional certificate program of 10 month duration- only open to RNs. The focus was on legal nurse consulting as well as the typical paralegal program components- was a challenge....

I have used Tech Support many times, have found it to be so helpful, that I recommend to my students without hesitation.

I find Tech Support to be there and most willing to assist. When the issue is too much for the receieving technician, he passes it on and I always get a callback. That is one of the reasons I fell so confident in recommending this resource to my students.

Like everything else, it reverts to communication. I have found that tech support will escalate the call to another technician if he is unable to solve the problem. I would hope the students r eceive the same treatment. I have not heard otherwise.

Very interesting! Thanks for the follow up.

I agree. However, a student should not allow technical difficulties to get in the way of continuing the course. Just like a standard classroom setting, a student needs to overcome obstacles with intelligence and patience.

And persistance! I have found it can take a great deal of persistance to be successful in college, especially as an adult learner!

Sign In to comment