Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

New information

I learned so much about different tool to assist me when incorporating new technology into my teaching. I learned about RSS and Wiki's. I'd heard about them, but was not really sure exactly what they were.

Brooke,

I am delighted to hear this course will assist you with incorporating technology into the classroom. Please share the ways in which you plan to incorporate what you have learned into your curriculum.

Wishing you continued success in the classroom.

Theresa Schmitt

I just learned about these as well and plan to look into them more as a teaching tool.

I work in a private clinical dental office but I do teach in a clinical dental hygiene school as well. I have heard of a few of these tools but many were new to me. I do hope to teach more in the future and at some point hope to teach in the classroom so it is exciting to know there are so many tools and resources to go to for guidance!
Lori

lori,

You are certainly welcome! I am happy to hear many of these teaching and learning tools were new to you and you may incorporate them into your teaching routine in the future.

Yours in learning,

Theresa Schmitt

Sign In to comment