Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

SOFT VS HARD

I enjoyed this lesson. I can see that soft skills along with people skills are important to function of a healthy work environment or a teacher student relationship. It's like comparing it to an overly strict parent. Being strict is ok but overly strict is not. The child will rebell initially.

This was a good class because there are always so many emotions in the work place to deal with. The nagative emotions are the one's that I have a hard time with, becaues they can put your class in a bad mood.

When change comes about this is very hard when staff is having a hard time with it the students will also have a hard time with the change. I feel that this is when one must have good people skills.

I enjoyed the class because I have always been told that I have strong "soft skills" but really never had a good definition of the term.

After taking the class it is more clear on the areas that I need to improve.

This was a very enlightening course for me. I've always know that I have strong "soft skills" but i had not realized all that falls into this category until now. This has been very helpful in developing strategies for improvement and managing my emotions. I think this will improve my teaching skills immensely on a daily basis.

Maria,
Soft skills are not something that is talked about often. Some people do not even know what they are. It is not that uncommon. What we need to realize is that many of our students also do not, so we should be sharing with them also.
Philip Campbell

Sign In to comment