Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

mistakes

We are all human, some people make more mistakes than other's. It's a difficult task to avoid, unless you are perfect in which we all know we are.

Hi Vincent,
No one is perfect, we all make mistakes. You can not avoid mistakes. Mistakes are bound to happen. Let's focus on not making the same mistake twice--let's learn from our mistakes.
Patricia

Mistakes I make I use them as a learning tool. Yes everyone will make mistakes and everyone should do as I do and use them as a learning tool.

Hi Greg,
You must learn from your mistakes and make an effort not to make the same mistake twice.
Patricia

Evolution Vinny, Evolution. We all make mistakes. How we deal with them and learn from them is what seperates us from the vegetation.

Hi Charles,
Just as sure as you are human, you will make mistakes. We all must continue to learn from them, and we must try not to make the same mistake twice. You have the right idea.
Patricia

We all learn from our mistakes. Students learn from their mistakes. But to keep making the same mistake over and over again, expecting a different result is craziness.

Sign In to comment