Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

online access

Do you use online activities for not just streamlining your efficiency for tasks but to offer a different delivery method of material?

I think using live lecture format with online assessment of learning is great. Grading is easier with the online quizzes and activities and it allows for the instructor to focus on more classroom content areas since the time has been freed up.

Dr. Carlton, So true. When we streamline our grading practices, it frees ourselves to spend more time with our students.

Dr. Melissa Read

I don't necessarily offer online activities but I keep an online wiki that keeps track of our classes daily activities. This in a sense is my daily agenda/lesson plans online so that I can refer to it every time I teach the class to save myself time from re-gathering materials. It is also great for the students who are absent (I tell them to look at the wiki for what they missed) and also for the students who were there but need to be reminded what they needed to complete that day. It may be a little time consuming the first time I create the wiki for the course but after that updates are quick and it's worth it for all the time it saves ongoing.

Sign In to comment