Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Sensory stimulation in the classroom is very useful to keep the students engaged.

i need to pay close attention to seating in the classroom for accelerated learning 

I found the music portion very interesting. Although I always played music while my students walked into class, I did not realize all the positive effects it had while conducting a class. 

When I am finally able to return to my classroom instead of online, I would like to change something. For starters, when I show videos I would always turn off the lights-no more! I will add some music and arrange seats to engage students. I always have treats for students so I have this covered! 

The information regarding the use of colors was very useful information. When making power points, I will utilize this information.

Peripheral learning I will be more aware.

It's all about the environment, their seating, the music, etc.  It makes for a more positive learning environment.

I am personally deeply moved by music.   I plan to introduce music into my classes.  

I love having some music on while our students are doing lab work. It helps just to have some background noise on while they are doing their work. We do change it up and try to have a variety each day. 

I have learned and understand the importance of classroom where students have an relaxed and inviting atmosphere. 

When using color to in the classroom, chose colors the will create a welcoming environment. Avoid using colors that may trigger negative emotions or anxiety. Try using peripheral material with positive messages. Lighting is very important in a classroom. 

Music and colors in a room will create a better and enjoyable experience.

I like the idea of playing with the seating arrangement to more of a "U-shape" and the use of music with different BPM's for stimulating various state of mental activity.

I haven't given much thought to the atnosphere in the classroom, but I can see a relavance to a persons mood.

I am excited about the idea of using scents in the classroom to either stimulate alertness or increase relaxation such as on speech days or during group work.

I have learned how the seating and music can enhance learning for students.

I've learned the small details we often look over can have a significant impact on the students having and maintaining interest. 

Ihave learned that even the small things can have a large impact on the classroom setting.

peripheral learning

seating arrangement

lighting

proper use of music

By sitting arrangements, and soft music it is possible to bring more attention of students in the classroom. Peripheral learning is most powerful, can be added by using some clips in the classroom.

Shah rahman

Music can help the energy level

Sign In to comment