Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

This module has pointed out to me that this module could much more engaging and colorful.

I appreciate the concrete examples of how to create flexible representation. I want to work on making sure all of my content is accessible in Spanish, and also to work on revisiting and highlighting patterns & key takeaways throughout a lesson and a course

This model made me reflect on the following questions: "Does the curriculum I work with allow for flexible ways in which information is presented?" and "How can I as an instructor link relevant, prior knowledge by bridging concepts with relevant analogies to promote enhanced learning? Do I highlight patterns, use examples, or highlight previously learned skilled?" 

Mostly, UDL strategies need to be suited to students on an individual basis.  That means getting to know the kids and be flexible.  Also use tools around you to make things easy.  Use AI to manipulate materials for your kids.  Lastly, be ready to anything you can to help present material and achieve learning outcomes for each student.  

Sign In to comment