Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Enlightening to learn that despite an academic institution's decision regarding an individual filing a complaint to address a discrepancy in their student academic record, that per FERPA the person has a right to submit a statement refuting the institution's decision which must be disclosed with any future records request. Good to know since I may need to resort to this in the near future if my official transcript from graduate school is not appropriately corrected after my next formal request.

Sign In to comment