Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

My graduate school official transcript is inaccurate which I learned about a few years ago. I attempted to resolve this by contacting the registrar of the university and the former Ohio Board of Regents, now referred to as the Ohio Board of Higher Education, to no avail but have learned through doing this module that I have recourse to file a request with the university that my education record be amended. If my request is not honored, I have the right to file a complaint with U.S. Dept. of Education.

Sign In to comment