Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Be a Team

As educators, we have to work as a team and encourage our students in any way we can. We have to pull together as faculty to ensure the student's success.

I teach in a culinary college. We have open house on Thursday nights. When the Admissions rep brings the guests by my classroom window I go out and great the guests and talk to them about what I teach and what the students are currntly doing. I have included my students in the weekend classes I teach. They get extra credit for one and second they get a different experiance and knowlege that will help them in their career.

Thanks for sharing this, Peter. All faculty should model the behavior you described.

the team concept work's in most any job. If we lose sight of this we will fail and the business will fail. we must keep in mind that teams are only as strong as it's weakes link and we have to look for that weak link to find a fix.

Sp very important to be together...we swim together and we sink together. It is so nice to know that someone else is there with you and for you, while you are with someone and for someone also. Working together helps to develop a calm successful work environment.

yes we do have to work together to be sure that students receive what they come for and that means we need to be on the same level working as a team and that will let students know we are about tending to them and it will be proven that we are there for their needs.

Sign In to comment