Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Student Services

I found some great ideas in here for student services, some which we already participate in and some others that would be benificial to start implementing

I also found alot of good ideas. I will share these with the staff.

I really loved some of the ideas, such as having a picture of all staff in support services. To help the student identify each staf member and what services they provide.

Are you going to implement this idea, Martha? If so, where will you post the photos? How will you make sure that students are aware of them and use them?

Good. Will you be implementing this at your school? Who else has to buy in on the concept?

Hello,
At the new student orientation in a newsletter we give out with important information /policies I give student services names, titles, offices, phone numbers and pictures. But these forums have made me realize that information should be up and available throughout the campus for all students all the time. I will have the new colorful fliers posted in the display boards very soon. I will add other department names and pictures also. Thank you.

Sign In to comment