Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Being Productive in Remote Settings | Origin: CS125

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic:

Working Effectively in Remote Environments --> Being Productive in Remote Settings

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

Being productive in a remote setting requires intentionality. It goes beyond a check list - you must focus on setting and personal well being. 

I've learned that to be productive I have to check in with myself and make sure my wellness needs are being met. I learned that I need to set boundaries.

Establish clear objectives for each day or week and prioritize tasks accordingly. This helps you stay focused and productive, even when working remotely.

I have always been a multitasker, and was surprised to learn that it actually decreases my productivity. It is important to establish and prioritize tasks for each day. 

I learned to manage the balance between work and life so that I can still complete my works and enjoy the life. 

Working in remote settings certainly comes with challenges, but establishing a schedule and eliminating distractions can help ease the burden.

Sign In to comment
Related Learning Opportunities