Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Re: The Training from Max Knowledge

Hi all,

I enjoyed the training, I do feel that the requirements are too stringent but I learned alot and still enjoyed the CM102 traning and it was great.  How does eveyone else feel about it?  Has anyone else taken it before.

Good Afternoon James,

I wouldn't say that I agree or disagree with you, anytime you learn something is a great thing. The problem I see is the number of courses that are placed on you to take. I teacher high school math in a private school so I am not off during the summer. Then teaching two nights a week on campus, it seems like it never ends.  I am learning to use my time to accomplish everything.

Ron  

I felt the training was very helpful. 

I believe the training was helpful in reinforcing the need to model professionalism to students and increasing my understanding of state and federal /guidelines regarding institututional,  employee and student requirements for accreditation. I did not realize the  extent of the trainings/requirements needed to be in compliance with state accreditation, but I now understand the their importance and why they are necessary. It was also nice to discuss the idea of using non-monetary motivators to increase and support employees and student success and retention. A positve outlook and increased self confidence has a significant impact on overall success in life. 

I felt the class was helpful. I enjoy taking the opportunity to learn how to make how I do things better. My grandmother used this term often " you know better, you do better" and that is so true.

Sign In to comment