Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Compliance

Very good course.  Everyone that works at the secondary-education level needs to know this information.

I agree with you, I learned a lot from this course. I also realized that a school I once worked for was not compliant at all!!

I have actually seen several course catelogs that were not compliant with the minimum information and plan on being in touch just to share the information I learned. Someone wrote use it or lose it and that makes sense.

I found this course to be very beneficial. I am very new to the industry, and thought this was some of the best training material I have recieved in any business industry. I am now confident in what "gray" areas I need to avoid!

This course has alot of benefit to all positions. The course has given me more information to successfully completing my job. I can understand why their are areas that are strict with being compliant.

I must agree with Josh. This course really did define what the "grey" areas are and how to avoid them. I thought I had a fairly good understanding of this until I took the course. To put it bluntly: "I was schooled!"

After taking this program, everyone should have a much clearer understanding of compliance in our industry. I truly believe compliance is nothing more than common sense.

After taking this program I have a much better unserstanding of how everything works. I truly enjouyed the program and I know that everything I learned well help me become a better admisions rep.

I am excited to see our industry move in such a positive direction, the new compliance regulations will continue to keep the students best interest a priority. I have a much better understanding of not only my departments role in compliance regulations financial aid and  career services as well.

After taking this course I have a much better understanding of certain regulations.  Sometimes you can work in an industry and think that you understand.  The difference is what you are being told and what are the facts.  This course really put a light on the gray areas for me.  There are some institutes that stay in the gray areas and teach you how to walk on that line of right and wrong. I now know the regulations and will avoid the gray areas! 

I guess I have a different perspective than most people. I have worked in the health care setting for many years and compliance, along with state regulations, are what keep the profession focusing on the needs of the patient. Keeping compliant can be the life and death of someone. I came into this position knowing there would be specific rules in my performance. This class helped identify the standard operating procedures I will be abiding by. I must say they are much less severe than what I am used to. The health care setting has JCAHO, CAP, state and federal laws, CDC, and many more.

I found this course very beneficial. I will take what I have learned and apply it to the recruitment of prospective students at my school. I have learned that being compliant is VERY important, and this course provided me with knowledge on how to be compliant.

I have to say that even though it is good to have these standards in place and that schools are now required to continue their education in the enrollment process, I believe that steps need to be taken to ensure that students not only pass school, but to pass any state or national exam that is required for licensure and that test should be passed the first time taken. Why say that someone is educated if they can't pass an exam that determines that they are indeed educated enough to be licensed.

This course opened by mind to reason the school is very strict. The hiring process was long and required a lot of paperwork. I understand the reason behind all of this now. I want to give my students anything and everything they may need for their futures, but in the right and legal way.

This is a very good course.  Anyone providing instruction in a for-profit school setting needs to know this information.

Very good course.  I believe everyone needs this course.  It was very enlightening and I learned a tremendous amount concerning the regulations concerning compliance.  It was also good insight in the both the Federal and State regulations.

It was very interesting also  concerning the gray areas.  Being an accountant it is very important to be in compliance

Great information!

EXCELLENT INFORMATION FOR THE REP WHO WANTS TO DO THINGS RIGHT

Sign In to comment