Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Three common practices are
never lie or tell half truths to a prespective student. It will come back on you once they learn the truth.
Be upfront about the way classes and the school operates. Don't say what the student wants to hear.
Never offer a student something for enrolling in school. We want students to come to our school for the education, not what "prize" they are going to get out of it.

Three common practices are
never lie or tell half truths to a prespective student. It will come back on you once they learn the truth.
Be upfront about the way classes and the school operates. Don't say what the student wants to hear.
Never offer a student something for enrolling in school. We want students to come to our school for the education, not what "prize" they are going to get out of it.

Transparency: it is important to be upfront with prospective students. I believe it is a matter of respect.
Professionalism: Respecting the institution and currently enrolled students creates a positive environment that comes through to prospective students.
Knowledgable Faculty: Students want relevence. It is important that instructors be up to speed in their fields to impart the most current, relevent information.

Traci,

The three common ethical practices that are most important to me are honesty, integrity and compliance. It seems to me that the foundation of a good atmosphere is the ability to share accurate information, the ability to be able to to the right thing even when someone is not looking is something that most should not have to worry about and doing the right thing once you know better is something everyone has control of but a decision to use properly.

Transparency
Honesty
Knowledgable staff

Sign In to comment